"Suhas Tembe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The other thing I noticed is that the first URL (to log in) does not
> seem to work, because when I use that same URL in IE, it brings me
> back to the login screen (see attached "source" of the login
> page). I don't get logged-in.

Why are you using that URL if it is confirmed that it doesn't work?

The <form> tag in the login script specifies the POST method.
Therefore it is quite possible that the login script requires the use
of POST.  If that is the case, you'll need to get Wget 1.9-beta and
provide login information with the `--post-data' option.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.  Web services can be a
real pain.