Hi Suhas!

Well, I am by no means an expert, but I think that wget
closes the connection after the first retrieval.
The SSL server realizes this and decides that wget has no right to log in
for the second retrieval, eventhough the cookie is there.
I think that is a correct behaviour for a secure server, isn't it?

Does this make sense?
Jens