Daniel Stenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> It is quite possible that the Autoconf test for sigsetjmp yields a
>> false negative.
>
> I very much doubt it does, since we check for it in the curl
> configure script,

Note that I didn't mean "in general".  Such bugs can sometimes show in
one program or test system, but not in another, depending on
previously run tests (which influence headers included by test
programs), version of Autoconf, or issues with the tester's
installation.

> and I can see the output from it running on Tru64 clearly state:
>
> checking for sigsetjmp... yes

It is my understanding that Steven got an error stating that
siggetmask is nonexistent, and siggetmask is used only if not
HAVE_SIGSETJMP.  Since, according to your test, Tru64 indeed does have
sigsetjmp, it only confirms my suspicion that Autoconf gets it wrong,
at least for that particular combination of Wget and the tester's
Tru64 installation.