I'd pick (3).

We're giving Glassfish a spin for now.  JBoss just had too many issues.

On 8/1/06, Gwyn Evans < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's not /just/ Wicket - Googling for that error shows it in a number
of cases, but it looks to be down to "issues" with JBoss not coping
with log4j.jar in WAR files.

There look to be at least 3 options...
1) Configure JBoss to keep it's internal jars to itself (if you can)
2) Remove the log4j.war from any web apps you use
3) Try a different AppServer? :-)

Example URLs to check:
http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6823
http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=35304