Hello,

I am still trying to make my Ajax form working, with no success until
now. I have made a simple example that works in a standalone page. I
have then copied this example in a page of my app, and it don't work.

What is surprising is that no code in the Ajax OnSubmit handler is
executed, although the result component is updated with the values form
the form. As the page is also flashing in the browser, my guess is that
if Ajax submit don't work, Wicket default to non Ajax submit with the
page redisplaying. Is that right?

If it is, can you give me some indications about why an Ajax submit
handler that work in a page would not work in another one?

Thanks,

Pierre-Yves