no, it is mapped to /app/*

The url displayed in the browser is:

http://localhost:8080/ceagrap/app?wicket:bookmarkablePage=wicket-18:com.volgadev.cea.pages.PageReponses

When I load the page for the first time, the url above is displayed and
the number in "wicket:bookmarkablePage=wicket-18" increases slowly from
0 to 18. Only then is teh page displayed.

I just tried different versions of the application that I saved every
last day. The result varies randomly. For example, in a version from 3
days ago, it was 10 in Firefox and 5 in IE6 !

Version is 1.2.1rc

Pierre-Yves