I tried to make a simple test case, but it does not show this problem.
My first guess is that it has something to do with caching, since my
apps loads many elements from various places (images, css, scipts,
images from css, images from scripts and even an html file loaded from
within a script !)

I'll see if I can strip down the application and isolate what is causing
the problem.

Pierre-Yves