Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> The API will change constantly, but not dramatically. i.e. I seriously
> doubt that *all* components will have to change again. But some minor
> things are bound to change.

I hope the changes will be mostly compatible, if not fully. API changes
is what drove me away from Tapestry. The change from version 3 to 4 was
so big that it is simply easier to learn and use wicket.

Can't wicket use the approach followed by SUN which is never to change
an interface in a downward incompatible way but instead to add new APIs
and make old ones deprecated or extend them? I believe SUN would have
been completely out of business by now if they would have changed
fundamental Java APIs.