Hi,

in Wicket 1.2.2, is there any way of manually refreshing the markup
cache. I know this has been discused previously, and methods for doing
this in 2.0 (and perhaps 1.3) have been discused.
The markup for my compenents is being generated by a database, and I
would like to be able to tell wicket when a components markup has
changed.

Thanks in advance