The constructor comes from this : Image(java.lang.String id, IModel model) and it works, however it requires the CANCEL.gif file be located in the same directory of the html page class (it prepends the package name to the image file). This is an example of a more general case of where one should put the html files and the images contained in them, so one can have images in different locales?

For the submit and link tracking, the Javadocs say that is not recomended to override this method besides it would work for submits only. Here what I'm looking is some way of "intercepting" the click of a button or a link.

Thanks a lot,

Jaime.