Hello,

Can somebody tell me how to use setStyle() with a DatePicker ?

I tried to use :

DatePickerSettings datePickerSetting = new DatePickerSettings();
datePickerSetting.setAlign("cr");
add(new DatePicker("dateFieldPicker", dateField, datePickerSetting));

but this does not work. With this configuration, when I click on the
icon, the DatePicker is not displayed. If I remove the second line, it
works.

Another problem is to configure the DatePicker in a page which locale is
switched through an Ajax link. Although the component containing the
DatePicker receives the response, the locale of the DatePicker is not
changed. I have to reload the teh page to get it work. Is there a
solution to have the DatePicker refreshed so its locale is changed ?

Pierre-Yves