> Just don't use an ajax link to switch the locale. That's not a super
 > idea anyway, as you would typically want the the whole page, with all
 > it's markup etc to reload. Change the switch locale link to a normal
 > link and all should be good.

One use case is the need to have the page in ono language and teh
datePicker in another one. Another use case could be to have to
datePicker in the same page with different languages.

Anyway, I figured a way to achieve this, but it was just to realize that
it appears that the datePicker can't work anyway in a component that is
updated through Ajax.

I have an Ajax tabbed panel with one tab containing a datePicker. If I
swith to another tab and switch back, the datePicker won't work anymore
in IE6 unless the page is reloaded. (No error displayed, just you click
on the icon and nothing happens. It works fine in FF, of course)

Any suggestion ?

Pierre-Yves