hmm.. If you put a trailing slash on the URL it doesn't work. Make sure your url is as below:

http://www.laughingpanda.org/svn/wicket-bench/trunk/wicket-bench-site

On 9/20/06, ChuckDeal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Still not for me...

I did both Help->Software Updates->Find and Install...Search for Updates
AND Help->Software Updates->Find and Install...Search for new features.  I
even removed and readded my WicketBench update site and it still fails.
Does eclipse keep a "last update attempt" value somewhere that would prevent
it from even trying?  because it does seem to come back rather quickly that
no new updates have been found.

I am using
http://www.laughingpanda.org/svn/wicket-bench/trunk/wicket-bench-site/ as
the update site address is this still correct?

Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

> It worked for me when I looked for new features (instead of updates)
>
> Juergen
>
> On 9/20/06, ChuckDeal <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
>>
>> Has the Eclipse Update site been updated?  I haven't been successful in
>> my
>> attempts at updating tot he new version... Eclipse doesn't think there is
>> new version.
>>
>> --

// Jim McLaughlin
// Director, Software Engineering