Still not for me...

I did both Help->Software Updates->Find and Install...Search for Updates
AND Help->Software Updates->Find and Install...Search for new features.  I
even removed and readded my WicketBench update site and it still fails.
Does eclipse keep a "last update attempt" value somewhere that would prevent
it from even trying?  because it does seem to come back rather quickly that
no new updates have been found.

I am using
http://www.laughingpanda.org/svn/wicket-bench/trunk/wicket-bench-site/ as
the update site address is this still correct?