@ Gun_Chleoc: Sorry I have overlokked the small tilde ;-)

@ Nordfriese:
I found out one reason for the behaviour, that the master blacksmith is
occupying the small armor_smithy instead of the large one. Mainly this is done
due to a new small_smithy is started right after starting the upgrade. However
upgrade cost is much more expensive than the original building, so the new
small armor_smithy is almost everytime finished before the upgrade to the large
armor_smithy is finished. In this case the AI is prefering an existing
blacksmith rather than creating a new one.

So my question is: is there any logic behind the upgrade being more expensive
than the original basic building. If not I would suggest to exchange building
and enhancement costs with each other.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch