thanks for doing all the hard work.

I was watching a lot of AI vs AI games in the meantime and I have some
suggestions for better AI Behaviour with the frisians, but this should not stop
merging as we can easily tune this later as well.

However the frisians need a lot of barley, much reed and much clay as well.
Therefore I tested new values for the preciousness of these wares:

barley: 25
clay: 9
reed: 8

The result was amazing especially for barley farms. Perhaps you could give it a
try, and we can continue this discussion
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch