chasemp added a comment.

I think in theory we could (maybe during normal user update I guess) take a
historical issue, find it's new counterpart, track down transactions
(phabricator ones), parse out comment transactions, match them up by order or
creation date, and assign the comment to the appropriate user's new identity in
the new system.  But that still leave's behind artifacts such as "foo commented
on xx:xx:xx" since all comments need context in case the user never registers,
and in general from my perspective it doesn't seem worth it.

All ticket and issue sorting is done by the issue metadata, so we aren't losing
really search / sort features per say.

Is the primarily formatting or consistency or sanity?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T572

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: chasemp
Cc: wikibugs-l, chasemp, Aklapper, Qgil, mmodell, Eloquence, faidon, jeremyb