Qgil added a comment.

What about this:

* Send now an email to all Bugzilla users in the lines of "ACTION REQUIRED:
JOIN PHABRICATOR", explaining that this is how you will have your Bugzilla
history migrated to Phabricator on the launch date.
* Send a second and last email to all Bugzilla users as we have a date
confirmed, telling them the details about dates when the service will be down
and a reminder about JOIN PHABRICATOR NOW, IT TAKES ONE MINUTE.
* We migrate from Bugzilla to Phabricator, including the comment metadata of
the existing Phabricator users, and not bothering about the ones that haven't
joined yet.
* We sync after 3 months, if needed.
* We sync after 3 months again, if needed.

And that's it?

Sending an email to all the users of a service is sually not a good idea --
except when you are discontinuing the service. I think everybody will
understand.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T572

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, chasemp, Aklapper, Qgil, mmodell, Eloquence, faidon, RobLa-WMF,
jeremyb