You have to add the data to each corresponding item, for instance:
<ŠKODA AUTO a.s> sales <268.5M (CZK)>
       point in time <2013>
<ŠKODA AUTO a.s> sales <262.6M (CZK)>
       point in time <2012>

The problem is that the information you want to enter requires the unit
datatype, so I guess you will have to wait.

There are also some experiments to store data as CSV or JSON
http://graphtest.wmflabs.org/wiki/Data:Json:World-110m
http://graphtest.wmflabs.org/wiki/Data:Csv:Stocks

And then you can visualize it: http://graphtest.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page

Cheers,