I'm planning to bring a few of the datasets into mix'n'match (@Magnus this
is the one I asked sbout on Twitter) in January but not all of them are
suitable and I believe separating KulturNav into multiple datasets on
mix'n'match maxes more sense and makes it more likely that they get matched.

Some of the early adopters of KulturNav have been working with WMSE to
facilitate bi-directional matching. This is done on a dataset-by-dataset
level since different institutions are responsible for different datasets.
My hope is that mix'n'match will help in this area as well, even as a tool
for the institutions own staff who are often interested in matching entries
to Wikipedia (which most of the time means wikidata).

@John: There are processes for matching kulturnav identifiers to wikidata
entities. Only afterwards are details imported. Mainly to source statements
[1] and [2]. There is some (not so user friendly) stats at [3].

Cheers,
André

[1]
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/L_PBot_2
[2]
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/L_PBot_3
[3] https://tools.wmflabs.org/lp-tools/misc/data/
------
André Costa
GLAM developer
Wikimedia Sverige

Magnus Manske, 13/12/2015 11:24:

> Since no one mentioned it, there is a tool to do the matching to WD much
> more efficiently:
> https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/>

+1