Magnus,
Yes, I'm curious to run the data through mix-n-match to see what it catches
that I didn't (and vice versa). I've finished an initial matching and have
all but about 700 names from WD to either enter into PIC, or reject (sorry
Spiderman <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q79037>, PIC is only for actual
photographers). I just updated PIC with more links into Wikipedias
<http://mgiraldo.github.io/pic/?address.AddressTypeID=*&address.CountryID=*&Nationality=*&gender.TermID=*&process.TermID=*&role.TermID=*&format.TermID=*&biography.TermID=2028094&collection.TermID=*&Location=*&DisplayName=*&Date=*>
(almost 12,000 links now).
Once PIC is actually launched and at a permanent url (January sometime),
I'd love to get PIC ID #s into the WD records.