Hoi,
It depends. When you approach it from a scientific point of view, you write
your paper and are personally responsible for what you write. The bias of
your paper may include the effort you take to verify sources. In Wikipedia
it is NOT your paper and it is NOT only your responsibility. At the
opposite end are the papers in the language you do not understand and
consequently not accepted as a source, there are the papers, books that
have not been

So a Wikipedia is biased because of the limiting of sources and as it is
NOT a personal responsibility, there is also the notion if we should accept
the bias that limiting brings.
Thanks,
       GerardM