I believe that’s what InternetArchiveBot
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:InternetArchiveBot> is for, but
apparently at the moment it only updates references when they break; at
least, that’s how Ymblanter summarized the request for permissions
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/InternetArchiveBot>.
Also, its contributions
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/InternetArchiveBot>
show no edits since October 29, I’m not sure if that’s a problem.

Cheers,
Lucas