Hi Leigh,

Sounds good to me.

Lets do our preparations the the wiki way ..;-). Set up an agenda page
somewhere in WikiEd where we can list our items for discussion, firm
up dates and times, list our intendend purposes, possibly identify
other folk in the community who should join us for different
components etc.

Chat to you soon.
Wayne