Hi Leo,

Wow -- that's an amazing start. Congratulations.

mmmm -- I'm afraid we have a small legal problem. The Connectivism
course does not meet the requirements of the free cultural works
definition as the materials are licensed under a CC-BY-NC-SA license.
The non-commercial restriction means that we may not include translated
versions of the content on WIkiEducator :-(.

What we need to do is to request permission from the copyright holders
of the Connectivism course for permission to host a translated version
of these materials under a CC-BY-SA license.  I think this is a
reasonable request and that they will provide us with permission to do
this.

Leo -- can you send them an email.