Wayne wrote:

<< I'm working hard to find a solution for establishing a Chinese
localisation for WE. The bottom line is that I need external funding
sources for the installation and hosting. >>

Who funded the Spanish, French, and Portuguese editions?

<< As a Commonwealth Agency, I am unable to set up a Chinese version,
unless this is funded  through externally monies :-(. >>

It's rather disappointing to hear that "Commonwealth" seems to mean
"English-language".  There are many Commonwealth citizens whose native
languages are other than English, including millions of native
speakers of Chinese languages.

-=Steve=-