Hey Wayne ,

Thank you very much for the clarification , and thank you for the good words
, I was thinking about this , I will delete the post for now ,

and one small question If I requent them and they say No so which means I
cant use them in WE ? honestly I like WE best :)

and if they say Yes , so I can go ahead use it ,but does it affect the
original CC lienses CC-BY-NC-SA ?

My ambition is if WE manage to suuport the Chinese this fall, I could use WE
as the platform to combine with CCK course in Chinese , and hopefully to
bring a group of teachers from China ( middle school teachers and college
teachers too ) they will be the first group of people in WE and began to
explore what it means to Chinese learner about using these technologies in
their own teaching and learning ( welcome any thought on this )

PS a personal opinon to Connectivism course and would like to hear your
comments too Wayne and others

I think Connectivism are really leading and thought provoking , however , it
is not a good time for me or us to bring the teacher something like "ism
"like constructivsm ,or behavourism , it is important to know some of these
theory , but for me , my biggest challenge is always to trigger the
teacher's interest ,and their motivation to use the technology

I don't think it is a good time or good idea to bring something like
Connectivsim ( like Maxism ) coz when people hear about "ism" thing , t*hey
stop think for themselves that is why I am a little suspicious about
Connectivism ( and not really crazily embrace this idea ) though I think it
makes a lot of sense in my own learning , I did learn a lot from connecting
with other people ( like Leigh Wayne James here )

So my practical questions is does CC-BY-SA allow me to alter the course a
bit to make it more localised to the Chinese teacher here , I may totally
forget about to mention the Connectivism , I myself don't feel I can be
qualified to teach them the concept of connectivsim to them ( I am learning
this also now ) and would like them to give their own perosnalised thought
on this , all I could do maybe just offer some of reources or readings for
them to read ,I am not sure if they would like to hear the term Connectivism
.

PS I joined the group , and found there are a grouo of spansih learner who
also translated the Course into Spanish alaready , and if some of them also
in WE group ,would like to ask them this question too , how will you going
to learn this course except to translate the course thank you

Leo
*