The data center move and software update is (mostly) complete.  You
should be able to resume editing all of the WikiEducator language
instances.  (I see some people already are.  :-)

I've done some simple testing (both human and automated), and the key
features I use are working.  But I know that WikiEducator is a large
community that doubtlessly uses the site(s) in ways that I don't.  If
you find something that appears broken, *please* let us know either
by:
 - stopping by the "web chat" (see the left panel of the wiki or use a
standard IRC client to visit irc.freenode.net and join the
#wikieducator channel)
 - mailing the wikieducator-t...@googlegroups.com list
 - mailing me directly
 - registering on http://tech.wikieducator.net/ and creating a trouble "ticket"

With all of the software updates and faster hardware, I think this is
a good move for our community.  The most user visible feature is the
addition of the optional rich text editor, but several other rough
edges have been sanded down and we've added another bit of redundancy
to our content backup scheme.

Thanks everyone for your patience and help during the testing and move,
  Jim
  WikiEducator tech group