Congrats to Jim on the effective move. Well done. RTE is a powerful and
wonderful addition. And glad to know that some formerly hard edges have a
smoother finish.

Randy, I agree that small groups working together is something that we
should work on. I'm going to be looking for opportunities to join in on
on-going projects. I think this is one way we can start to be more
collaborative.

Alison
http://wikieducator.org/User:ASnieckus