Hi Joyce,

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.  It does appear that guidelines for
collaboration would be a useful contribution to our support resources.

(With apology for the use of acronyms -- sometimes we get so immersed in the
topic, we forget to use words ;-)  -- just in case you haven't solved the
letters:

RTE - Rich text editor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_rich-text_editor
)
WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WYSIWYG)