Here is a humble additional opinion from newcomer Gene-loeb. I agree that we
should try it according to the suggestions of Wayne, Patricia and others. I
believe we need to stay with our systems of value ande which will simplify
things by having set parameters for choices which is, for inexperienced me a
big help. We need to keep up with these advances.
Thanks for the conscientiousness and caring of all of you.
gene

With Best Wishes for an Even Better Day

Gene-loeb
Gene-loeb Aronin, Ph.D.