Dear Ntsoaki ,
          You can launch some discussion classes on wiziq platform
which is very user friendly once you know the technical aspects.I
would also help you in learning the technical aspects of creating
online classes . I made such a class last month for many online
teachers who found wiki confusing and difficult to navigate .After the
class they can meet the teachers personally to help them guide through
wiki .I hope it may work well for you too as it worked well for me .
Best wishes
Balqis Thaahaveettil