On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Steve Bennett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Strangely enough, the flaggedrevisions feature seems to provide a lot of
> what we need:
> 1) People don't have to watch changes as they happen, they can stumble on
> them when they go to save a new change
> 2) Changes are marked as patrolled, so far more efficient than 10 people all
> noticing the same change on their watchlist and deciding no action needs to
> be taken.

I do not think we are planning to implement that sort of flagged
revisions on enwiki any time soon. The plan is just to enable flagged
revisions on problematic articles, as a sort of
"semiprotection-light".

I agree that it would be helpful to know which edits have already been
reviewed, to save myself the effort of reviewing them again. But this
leads to all sorts of problems, such as whether I really trust the
other reviewers enough not to look at the diffs myself.

- Carl

_______________________________________________
WikiEN-l mailing list
[email protected]
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, visit:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l

Reply via email to