I believe there may be a fair few Uk Wikipedians in the office on that day!

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992
Disclaimer viewable at
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:Email_disclaimer
Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk



On 1 July 2012 11:29, Orsolya Gyenes <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello fellow Wikipedians,
>
> I need some advise from London folks. I will be flying through London
> Heatrow to D.C this coming Saturday but I am going to have a 6-hours long
> connecting time there to kill.
>
> Could anyone tell what can I do on Heathrow for that amount of time
> besides eating and shopping? Is there anything that I could visit nearby?
>
> See you all soon!
>
> *~Orsolya*
> WM 2012 Deputy Program Chair
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to