Heathrow is a good airport for plane spotting. :)

Josh

Wiadomość napisana przez Orsolya Gyenes w dniu 1 lip 2012, o godz. 12:29:

> Hello fellow Wikipedians,
> 
> I need some advise from London folks. I will be flying through London Heatrow 
> to D.C this coming Saturday but I am going to have a 6-hours long connecting 
> time there to kill.
> 
> Could anyone tell what can I do on Heathrow for that amount of time besides 
> eating and shopping? Is there anything that I could visit nearby?
> 
> See you all soon!
> 
> ~Orsolya
> WM 2012 Deputy Program Chair
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Trustee (2010-2013), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

[email protected] | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to