Ha-ha... :D

I arrive there at 10:05 and my conection is at 5PM to D.C.

If there were other Wikipedians we could have our own pre-meeting at the
airport... ;) Anyone?

*~Orsolya*


2012/7/1 Joseph Seddon <[email protected]>

> And look at planes :D
>
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> 6 hours isn't very long. If you want to leave the airport, you'll spend
>> half that time going through immigration and security. That doesn't leave
>> long to do anything and you would be risking missing your next flight. I
>> suggest you just eat and shop...
>> On Jul 1, 2012 11:30 AM, "Orsolya Gyenes" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello fellow Wikipedians,
>>>
>>> I need some advise from London folks. I will be flying through London
>>> Heatrow to D.C this coming Saturday but I am going to have a 6-hours long
>>> connecting time there to kill.
>>>
>>> Could anyone tell what can I do on Heathrow for that amount of time
>>> besides eating and shopping? Is there anything that I could visit nearby?
>>>
>>> See you all soon!
>>>
>>> *~Orsolya*
>>> WM 2012 Deputy Program Chair
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to