I've been doing that for 3 years - visiting Cambridge University academics
and taking pictures of them!

On 3 July 2012 18:12, Orsolya Gyenes <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think this could be the new "Wiki Loves Celebrities" project... :D
>
> *~Orsolya*
>
>
> 2012/7/3 Richard Farmbrough <[email protected]>
>
>>  Airports are a good place to get photos of famous people to publish
>> CC-BY...
>>
>>
>> On 01/07/2012 16:01, Orsolya Gyenes wrote:
>>
>> Ha-ha... :D
>>
>>  I arrive there at 10:05 and my conection is at 5PM to D.C.
>>
>>  If there were other Wikipedians we could have our own pre-meeting at
>> the airport... ;) Anyone?
>>
>> *~Orsolya*
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to