It's mid-March. Has something been filed without the Board having a chance to review? Or has nothing been filed?

JM

On 1/30/2018 8:16 AM, Joe Mabel wrote:
Is anything happening on this?

JM

On 12/29/2017 9:40 AM, Raymond Leonard wrote:
Joe & all,

I am still working on this. Right now I have a $16.49 discrepancy that I
need to figure out before it will balance.

Yours,
Peaceray
—
raymond.f.leonard...@gmail.com

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Raymond Leonard <