Dissolving the organization does not mean we cannot continue to have
Wikimedia user group status, or continue hosting Wikimedia activities. I
co-hosted two event just this week in Portland, at the Oregon Jewish Museum
and Pacific Northwest College of Arts. I have less time for paperwork,
board meetings, and accounting, but I certainly still participate very
actively within the Wikimedia movement, and strongly endorse maintaining
WMF user group status. I am less concerned about having organizational
status within Washington State, unless we have someone willing to maintain
the legal and paperwork, or can somehow take advantages of fundraising
opportunities not available to use otherwise. This is a frustration within
the Wikimedia movement -- not having capacity for these tasks.

Jason / Another Believer