I think there is a lot to be said for doing the not-enormous amount of work to keep the 501(c)3 status, as well. We went through quite a bit of time & expense to get that status; we will almost certainly want it at some point; I'd rather not have to start over.

Peaceray: clear back in January you told us you had one discrepancy of somewhere under $20 to work out and then we would have the financial statement to approve. Since then you've gone dark. Please, let us know what is happening, one way or another.

I very much would like to remain on the Board of this organization, but at some point if the Board is not meeting its obligations to file the most basic reports, and I can't fix that, I can't be in the position to be one of the people liable for that.

JM