Hi all, I also strongly support keeping Cascadia's WMF/UG status, which is
limited paperwork, I believe. Since 2015 I've run/been a part of a number
of activities and events in Seattle with UW/UW-Bothell (including the
series with libraries with Pine and Peaceray that Joe mentioned). We've had
a great group of Cascadia members in the Seattle area who have
attended/been, affiliated sponsors. It's really nice to have this network
in place and to be able to support each other and share out our learnings
with each other and with the broader movement. Let's keep this up w/ the
minimum organizational administrative work. I am happy to be a part of this
UG group and to weigh in / possibly consider being a member of the board at
some point if that's necessary. MSJ

Monika Sengul-Jones
www.monikasengul.com
(206) 715-2320