Seconding Béria here - by common sense, a group called the "Wikimedia
Chapters Association" would represent the Wikimedia chapters. If it only
exists to represent "Wikimedia chapters that sign on to ideas X and Y, and
pledge Z, and attend meeting Q", then the name ought to be more
representative of that - "Biggest Wikimedia Chapters Association", or
"Wikimedia Europe", or "Wikimedia Chapter Politics Interest Group"...

-Fluffernutter