I meant we should give credit to the extremely clever PEOPLE behind the bots. And stop handling proper bot generated article as second class. Their data is actually better verified then most of the others

And what we find is that the bots cannot build knowledge (which is our aim) without the existence of very sound "ground" articles. What is the value of a botgenereted lake article if the adm area it lies in is missing?

And in Swedish Wikipedia the botgenerated articles has meant a boom to the community morale. To work with an article of a place or adm area feels much better when it is used by and using the botgerneted lake article

Is it a coincidence that we now see the growth of these competent botgenerated article in nl:wp, sv.wp and it:wp? Not the top five but very alert and half big communities. (next one seems to be Catalan and norweigian)

There exist a world outside the big ones, where we are eager to learn from each other and make good progress in our common goal, free knowledge to all!

Anders