Hi Anders, you wrote:

> And as shown earlier we have learned that this actually
> helps recruting and keeping editors

Do you have any prove for that or is this just a speculation or your personal wishes? Does this mean that the Swedish community precisely because this botwork has - against the general trend - no loss of authors?

I know very well what it means to attract new authors and to retain them. But I also know that it is not because of automated welcome bots, but mostly with personal contact.

By this logic, any other Wikipedias, which even have a higher proportion of automated generated articles will get even more new authors.

If this is all true, I would change my mind immediately!

hu