I agree completely with this, there is no point potentially humiliating a
bid team by revealing that they got very low scores, for example.

Perhaps a way forward would be that the scoring matrix for each bid team
would be sent privately to that team (perhaps with some anonymisation of
members of the jury), and it would be up to each bid team whether they
wanted to make their numbers public.

Cheers,
Craig