@Richard
I know that no public reports were released previously. But if it starts to
be a habit, it will help elevate the transparency of the process.

Concerning the grid the Judges real names can be anonymized  to be Judge 1,
Judge 2 and so on. As for the "second guessing" issue, I think it can
appear in many forms whether the report was published or not.  As for your
example, isn't it the case for all contenders (especially if they are
strong ones) in any selection mechanism (be it bidding, elections or any
other form) ?

And Richard thank you for all your efforts as a judge and taking the effort
to reply on our concerns in this thread. Holding such responsibilities is a
huge burden and makes the person vulnerable to critics, whether they are
deserved or not.

@Nathan Totally agree! This would be a great start.

Kind Regards,
Aya Saif El-yazal Mahfouz