Hi Chris -

Thanks for starting this; it's something we need, especially going in to
the next few years.  I'll aim to contribute quite a bit to the page,
although the bulk of my contributions may await the end of the term.  It's
also probably worth noting that there will be some degree of overlap
between this and the WMF's program evaluation pages (although I do see an
active point in having both sets of pages.)

Best,
Kevin Gorman