mr Andreas Kolbe,
I would like to tell you, that your mailings here strike me as being
negative and unhelpful.
If you have any suggestions for improvement, please put them forward, since
this is an interesting topic.
The "undisciplined crowd of random people" is what the world comprises, and
a subset of those are trying their best to bring knowledge to the world and
appreciate any help you may provide to improve and measure quality.

regards,
Thyge

Given that the post that started this thread referenced medical content,