Thanks Lane, for your kind words. Yes, we took a firm stance against
corruption and at some point the options became 3 months vs indefinite
number of years. We choose to walk the hard path and finally was able win
this battle. It will be a great inspiration for us in future days.

Thank you all for your encouragement. We really appreciate it.

---
Shabab Mustafa
Com. Co-ordinator &
Executive Member