Hi Tonmoy,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Tonmoy Khan <tonmoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> It gives me great pleasure to announce that Wikimedia Bangladesh (WMBD) has
> successfully completed its local registration in Bangladesh. Our
> application for registration was approved by the Registrar of Joint Stock
> Companies & Firms - Bangladesh on 9th June, 2014 and I have collected the
> certificate of registration today (10th June, 2014).

Congratulations to you and your colleagues on this important milestone. I
am happy to hear about this, as this used to be a topic of discussion
between us, when we met for FDC meetings during  the last two years.

Best wishes for the growth of WM Bangladesh

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Former Cofounder and President, Wikimedia India
FDC member, 2012-14